Tuesday, December 11, 2012

random life moments...

It has been raining a LOT lately.
Which I think means no dog walkies...
If only we could convince these two.
That is what umbrellas, ponchos and a change of clothes are for!
The things we do for our babies!

Krystin did NOT like that our "Halloween-Duffy" was getting packed up til next year.  She kidnapped him from the Halloween decorations and hid him in her room. Only after taking him out for a day at Disney.  Krystin, I am on to you.  I know where that little Halloween baby is in your room!

Todd bonded with Walt!

 We love Space Mountain!
 Oh man.  I hate it when I look as tired as I actually am!
oh well.  
 Love the street side performers at Disney

 Love the Nativities!
Not at Disney.

There is a mall in Central that has the coolest Christmas display!
Real moving ski lift, with life size dolls in lift cars!
Really neat.




Dog toilet in Central!

When I say the streets are crowded,
I am NOT exaggerating.   



Kayla made a new friend at our local mall.


No comments:

html/java