Thursday, December 13, 2012

39!

Today is my 39th Birthday!

(Thanks for having me, Mom and Dad!)

My very last year of 30??  What!!
Where did all the rest of those 30's go?

Hmn, what to do with this last 30,
(Other than tease Todd about being 40 some more, while I am ONLY in my 30's still!)

In all honesty, I am so Grateful to be turning 39!
I know that each year is NOT a curse, but a gift.
I am grateful for the memories and time I have here in life.

I am excited to see my children growing from dependent younglings, to semi-independent young adults.  It is such a privilege and honor to be part of their lives.  I love this time of mothering.  It is a time when you reach a point where all the love, teaching and nurturing comes back to you in the insight that your children share with you, even if they are a bit moody at times!  I realize that before I know it they will be on their own, blazing the paths to their adult-lives and future.  I am not going to think about that too much right now...  I love having them around.  

But, I am also Super Grateful to have my Todd!
There is nothing better than watching the sands of the hour glass fall, with your true love and best friend at your side.  Age and time stand still when you are with the one you love.  I am excited to think of all the great adventures we will have in the future too!
Thank you for celebrating my birthday with me for this 25th time, Todd!  
I love you!

Here is to a great, LAST 30!

P.S.  I thought I was pretty nifty.  I scheduled my blog post to post exactly at the minute I was born. 

No comments:

html/java