Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Happenings on 12-12-12

12-12-12

The last repetitive date in our life time?
That is what I was told, and it makes sense.  Unless they add another month to the calendar?  It could happen.  I mean the weekend that daylight savings occurs changed, anything is possible.

What did I do on this AMAZING date?
Nothing too exciting really.
Well, other than a lunch date with Todd.
See Proof!
To prove that we are really that goofy, 
we simultaneously posted on 12-12-12 at 12:12pm 
on FB to celebrate the momentous occasion.  
I know that is a bit embarrassing to admit...

Other than that, I am so tired!  I went to a dinner meeting with Todd last night.  Logan and Krystin met us after dinner.  They were JUST finishing up running and had to pass by where we were to get home.  They hadn't had dinner yet either, so we wanted to feed them.  It was just almost 9pm.
They are also in the middle of Midterms at school.  They start tomorrow though.  So after getting home after 11, and they still hadn't showered or started their homework or studying,  and they began to feel 'ill'...  Out here to stay home sick you need a doctor's note.   So, being the good Mom I am, I took my kids to the doctor and explained that the children were not feeling well last night and needed to rest.  She took one look at them and wrote the note and gave them 7 prescriptions each! Holy cow!  Really 7 each, as in 14 total.   

Pics from last night.
Kids got a bit lost finding us, so I sent them pics to find us.
I have found pictures work much better than verbal language when you are lost.
Show the person the pic, they then use sign language in the form of pointing and you are set!


An art display just for Krystin!
Reptile creations!

Christmas Tree in the lobby with the large 'ornaments'.  Ha!


Other seriously exciting things that happened today?

Logan cutely slept on my shoulder on the bus.

Krystin loved on Lily.


A baby stared at me for 10 strait minutes on the bus.  
No matter what I did, this baby wouldn't flinch!
She was cute.  I did get some smiles, but she never changed her gaze. 

Todd and I shared a PB Waffle from our local ladies.
It was cute.  Todd figured out how to say he wanted a HOT, NEW Waffle in Canto and the lady understood!  There was much joy.  Who wants a waffle that isn't fresh off the press?  NO ONE!  

Indy was extremely demanding and CUTE.  
 She really thinks my purse is her own personal jungle gym...

Well, I hope your 12-12-12 was awesome!

Oh.  I forgot my cousin is getting married today!

Shout out to Nikki and Jimmy! I  hope the wedding is MAGICAL!!!

No comments:

html/java