Saturday, August 4, 2012

We love Hong Kong

While Summer in Hong Kong 
Is 
Hot and Humid
and 
a bit BLECK outside.

It is still
MAGICAL!

I love to see the kids enjoying this neat country.

They love the Metro.
the buses.
The Oceans.
The Ferrys.
and the Freedom to explore.

I love it too.

Such, a great opportunity for them.

Some pics from this last week.

Laundry helpers

View from bus


Yes.  Summer is very crowded. 

Girls WANT a rice maker.
We are saving our points from the local grocery store,
to get one, cause we can!
(I have NO clue why this one is that expensive.
The one we want is like 200 HKD)

The birds had lots of attention

Dog's made good pillows

I made COOKIES!
Then we all overdosed with sugar overload.

A lot of people have strollers for their dogs.
The dog's decided this is the BED.
and would rather share, then sleep in the other one.

We went downtown, a lot!










Duffy got a new friend!

The ads out here make me laugh.

Cute babies from Todd.
I actually have one more, I will have to update later.

Todd got me a cute pocket Llama too!!!
He knows my weaknesses!

We MIGHT have to have a Haser Fear factor at some point.
These are popular desserts out here.
The bean pudding/jello just looks, I don't know.
 This is the place that has the Mango Matterhorn thingy too
So, maybe the bean thing is good.???

Indy helped Krystin with some homework
(or chewed it?)

Kay went on a Mommy/Daddy Dinner Date downtown.



Todd saw this flyer,
and was SUPER excited for about a minute.
Then realized it was outdated!  
Bummer!

The kids went to a million book stores,
and Logan then found the public library.
We may never see them again.
Apparently, the library is VERY close to where we live.


Since it is hot.
We have been renting movies.
The little movie place downstairs is so convenient.
and pretty cheap.
3 movies for 3 days about $4.50 US
The dog's like that plan




Oh, and the squiddles got dressed up!

These just don't look delicious to me?
Pigeons are a delicacy? 

I love the buildings.
 Amazing details.



Haven't seen these since I was a kid!
Remember hush puppies?


It has been very gray this week.
I love it.
It is funny from inside it looks cold.
Wow, is that MISLEADING!

These guys hung out a lot.
Had dinner dates.
Went to the movies.
It was fun!


Seriously, the views from the bus/train make transit that much more fun.


You can see our complex as we drive away.



Ok.  enough random picture babbling for now.
I didn't want you to feel as though you missed out!  


No comments:

html/java