Monday, August 27, 2012

Comic World 2012 - Day 2

Comic World - Day 2 

In pics.

Ok....
I have a slight obsession with taking pics of my kids.
But, really, I only have a couple years left to do so.
Yes, I have ALWAYS taken a MILLION pics of them.
I don't want to forget any of their cute moments.
I know I make them a bit crazy,
but they are pretty used to it by now,
and if they weren't so cute?!

 and 
FUNNY!










 Wish we had more time to find a better back drop...
Well, and it was a million degrees outside...

Everyone oowed and awwwed over them.




 Daddy securing a cab, 
in Cantonese.
Yes, he is that cool!



 Bye kids, have fun!

Todd is on crunch time at work,
so has been working a lot over the weekend too.
(I know, shocking!)
He did take a short break to go to Disney with me!
Although, within about 10 mins of walking around there
we were drenched in sweatiness... Gross!
 We went on the Grizzly Gulch Ride!
Super Awesome, fun.
We had front row seats, 
so I attempted to take some pics...

 See how fast we were going!
Light speed! Woo!




 It is a pretty great ride.
Now if the weather would just cooperated,
so I wouldn't need a shower after visiting D-Land.

In the evening Todd and I headed down to Comic World
to surprise the kids and take them to dinner downtown.
 The Comic World 
was held in a HUGE mall.
It was cute, there were Cosplayers EVERYWHERE.







 Seriously, huge.
 A zoomed in view of the fourth floor.  
Cosplayers on every level.


People were lining up asking to take pics of our girls. 
 I don't have Krystin's pics yet,
but she has a good pic of this guy.
Yes, we saw Iron Man driving home.
Crazy cool costume!
 There were soooo many people everywhere.
 Waiting for a train to go to dinner.
 so cute!

Krystin has a BUNCH of fun pics to share,
but with school starting it may be a few days before I can get them.
Kay might have a few too...

Anyhow, happy Tuesday from Hong Kong!

No comments:

html/java