Wednesday, August 8, 2012

In Memory of Sasha...


My Mom and Jai's 
sweet dog,
Sasha
Passed away this morning
(California time)..

Sasha was a special part of our family.

I have always had a love for Alaskan Malamutes.
They have always been my favorite breed...
They are more like family members, than pets...

A couple months after we adopted our sweet Malamute, Angel
Mom and Jai, adopted Sasha.

Sasha would come over for play dates as a puppy.
Angel loved her sweet friend, as did we.
I wish I had pics of them together as pups, 
but the pics are packed up in storage.
I will add them at another point in time, so cute.
Sasha was always the happiest, loviest, cuddliest girl.
Biggest girl too, more like a small horse than a dog!

We have and always will love sweet Sasha.
She was part of the family, and will be greatly missed.

I am sure Angel was was waiting for her this morning,
and now they are having a great Doggy party in heaven.

Run free my sweet friends, 
'til we meet again!

No comments:

html/java