Saturday, August 18, 2012

Random Happenings

Did I say it is Hot here?
Yah, it is SO humid and hot!

and 
Typhoon season!

As if by Magic,
All the super-sized X's reappeared on the windows.
We never see anyone putting them up!
How do they do it without being seen?


It was a Level 8 Typhoon, 
that passed by as we slept (again).
It is hard to sleep knowing a Typhoon is going to hit,
but this one wasn't as bad (not a Level 10!).
I didn't really see any damage to speak of.

Indy liked looking out the window for the Typhoon

Todd's work
Hmn, Information Management.
Sounds like a 'smart' group...

The company keeps them hydrated
(I am slightly jealous of their supply)

Apparently, there is a slight question in 
the Information Management group's ability 
to properly fill water bottles, LOL!

There is an actual sign showing them how.
I don't know, but this sign made my laugh!
Notice the difference?
Don't let the lip of the water bottle touch the spout.

Hmn, Todd.
Can you do it?

Just as an aside,
The note was posted by a local that
 does NOT use the water machine,
as she does not trust it.
She only drinks "two cups - BOILING water daily"!

I know.  
I am easily entertained, sorry.

Logan, Krystin and I were able to FINALLY get our HK ID's
 (Since Kay is 18, it is taking longer...grrr)

Krystin and I have a slight addictive problem.

I got an 'attack' bunny.
I LOVE HIM!
He looks sweet, 
He looks harmless...
Looks can be deceiving, ask Logan. :p
 We visited Colleges
 Shopped, 
Ok, that is like every day!

Krystin had a Mommy/Daddy Downtown Dinner Date.
It was her turn.
 We surprised her and took her to Outback!



 Hong Kong is big on being healthy,
and trying to reinforce the information.
Krystin was amazed.
 Hmn


Honey was cute as ever, every single DAY!
How can she keep that level of cuteness up? 
 Yes, Lils was too 
(and Duf)
 Dinner out with the kids,
usually consists of a bus/train ride
 Doesn't matter which way we go
or even where we go...
The view is always amazing.


 Yes, and the kids were cute too!
 and 
Todd let my pocket llama go for a ride in his pocket.
Yes, that makes me laugh!
 Logan got another haircut.

And...
We are TRYING to learn some sybmols... 
 Oh My...
It is going to take a bit of time to Master these!

Indy is working on it too!


Todd and I had Downtown Date night
(just the two of us, the kids were invited, btw)
What in the Heck is this billboard advertising?

If you are curious.
Here is the Metro.
We live off the Orange Line (Tung Chung)
and usually take it to the end (Hong Kong) 

Well, that is about it.

Summer is starting to wind down...
Kids are finishing summer homework.
High School Registration is on Tuesday,
and the following week, school starts!

Should be fun!

No comments:

html/java