Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy 10th Bird-Day, Indygo!

Our precious, baby, Indygo turned 10 years old today!

I can't believe it has been 10 years since this little bird came into my life.  
The first time we saw our sweet babe.
It was love at first sight!

She truly is a magic, special baby.   
A baby that fills my heart with joy and love.
Even when she has spaz attacks, and throws fits.

She really wouldn't fit in around here if she were any less fiesty.  

I wanted to do something special for her, so I made her a special "Bird-day Cake".
Kay suggests letting her just eat it off the plate on the table,
she love to feel like part of the family.

Her 'Cake' and present!



Kids enjoyed celebrating with her. 


The dog's weren't as happy.


Indy really was happy though! 

She felt bad for the dogs and tried to share, but they can't have grapes, so the dogs were disappointed.

Happy 10th Birthday, Indygo!

I love you!  <3 p="">


No comments:

html/java