Tuesday, May 28, 2013

20 Years!!!!

Happy 20th Wedding Anniversary, to Todd, my Love!!

20 years??
Seriously, how can 20 years have already gone by?
(Almost 25 years since our first date even!)

Todd, you don't feel any older do you?
Not like 20 YEARS older , right?

What do they say, "Time flies when you are having fun?"

Well, at least when you are in love.

20 years has taught us a lot.
It has tested our resolve.
It has shown us opportunity.
Given us three of the most amazing KIDS EVER.
(Which helped us to learn patience, ha!)
Given us Indy.
Taken us on many great adventures,
and many more small adventures too.

I treasure our time together, whether it is exploring new worlds,  or even simply taking a walk together at sunset. I am so grateful that while you have had to travel a bunch over the years, that you have also been able to work from home.   I love having you near me.
You are truly my best friend, my love and my rock in life...

Thank you for always loving me, and for wanting to share this crazy adventure called life with me.

20 years down, a zillion to go... Bring it!

Love you lots,

Yours Forever....




No comments:

html/java