Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!




Happy Mother's Day!!

I am so grateful to be a Mommy!

From the very first moment I became a Mom,
 and every moment since

my heart has been overflowing with Love and gratitude 

 at the privilege that it is

 that these sweet souls call me Mommy (or even Mommallama)!

I am also grateful for my Mom too!


Mother's Day is hard too for me, 
because it is also a time that I am reminded of the 'Angel Mom's' that left too soon.   

It is nice to know we have someone looking out for us on the other side though.


I am grateful to be a Mommy to my little Indy too!

Such a love! Nothing like the love of a baby Blue-Streak!

And I am grateful for all my other little love-bugs!
Oh Man, so cute!  

Even these silly little squids!

  
My kids KNOW me too well. 
 They know that I treasure more than anything their love, creativity, and time as a gift.   

They made me cry, yes they did!

From my Kayla -


 From my Logan -

He Made me this little guy too!
so cute!

From my Krystin -

and because she KNOWS how much I have been missing the brilliant CA Sunsets...
She painted this for me! <3 p="">

Todd gave me my present a few weeks early, so sweet!
Ipad - mini! :) 

I am so grateful for my family!  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are a super Mom. Yes, my daughter is the best Mom!!! Happy Mother's Day every day. All my love, Dad

html/java