Friday, October 18, 2013

Virtual Connecting with Kids

I love that we live in this modern time, where it doesn't matter where in the world you live you can connect instantly.  I, also, love that my kids include me in their lives, without me asking.  They are such amazing people, I find it a privilege to share in their days and happenings. I love all the little details. 

I want to remember what it is like at this moment in time, so I am just including a little snap shot from each of them....

Krystin is very organized and keeps me abreast of her schedule and priorities.

Kayla will send me a "Hello" and share funny things that happen in her classes now and then, but I am also glad to be able to there for her if/when she needs me too. 
 Took her to the doctor, got her a little wrist wrap, and we were luckily able to replace the phone!

Logan, my furthermost child from me, entertains me with stories from his class or his job.  Apparently, he makes a pretty awesome milk shake!  Too bad they don't have a lid for mixer and he ends up wearing quite a bit of  it!   I have never known anyone that enjoys testing like Logan. Testing is fun for him! I had to share this convo right after his Math test (Linear Algebra, a Math class post Calculus).   
I am so happy that he is doing well and enjoying college life so far, and it is nice that he shares his life with me.

I hope as all the kiddos go throughout their lives, wherever they end up that they will always want to include me in whatever they are doing. I am so grateful to have them in my life.  

No comments:

html/java