Thursday, October 17, 2013

Cute Pics and mysterious water

First some cute pics, because they make me happy.

Love Kay in the happy vibe beanies.

This billboard made me think of Krystin, as she sometimes has a cute little plushy adorning her head. 

Oh my Gosh.  Duffy would have gone crazy if he saw that many cute little pink bears.  
Sporange definitely did! 

Ok. One more interesting poster.
Who says your head can't be a playground? 

Mysterious water you ask?

Well water has been slowly beginning to appear in the guest/girls' bathroom. 

out of the floor 

and from the ceiling on to the counters... 
 We called the owners, to no avail....
We talked to the building management. They said it was from the air conditioner...

We called the owners again, and they really don't feel like doing anything about it...
Todd explained that it is their walls that are filling with water, they might want to, so hopefully soon it will be fixed.

Currently, I mop up huge puddles in the bathroom every couple of hours...  Yes, always interesting....

One other side note...
I am thinking of cutting my hair.
Yes.  I will donate it if I do....   But, what do I want to do?
Todd and kids are undecided if I should or not, ok they say no....  
Anyhow, I will update about that later too.  
Hopefully I can restrain myself from grabbing scissors from the drawer.
I am kidding mostly about the scissors...mostly...

No comments:

html/java