Wednesday, October 23, 2013

College Entertainment

Logan was able to attend another concert recently.

It was an Alex Boye' concert. He wasn't familiar with his music, but is really open-minded about music.  He honestly enjoys all music, all genre's (even Country, shutter!), in all languages.

He sent me a few pics from the night!
Nice shirt!


With Alex himself. 

Logan REALLY enjoyed the concert, so much so that he not only bought a shirt, but a CD as well.  That is saying something, as he tends to not like to spend his money. 

Kayla also had the opportunity to attend a concert at her school with a friend.
The concert was in Cantonese, and a few different artists performed. 
She had a great time, even though her Cantonese is limited!

Ok, this doesn't really count as entertainment, per say....
However, it enterained me, so it totally counts...

Sometimes my Kay shares her class experiences with me.
She has this one class that isn't quite like anything that it was stated to be....

It doesn't have anything to do with science, or it wasn't supposed to...
(Did I mention Kayla does not share in my love for Chemistry and science?)
(In other words this is pretty much sheer torture for the poor girl.)

Apparently, Kayla is not alone in her perplexity, and uhm lack of interest in the subject.
I regularly receive messages from Kay of students who lost the bottle to stay conscious in this class... 

I am happy to say she is determined to stay conscious, and apparently is the one that answers most of the questions.  While she may not like the subject, my blood is in there somewhere. HAHAHAH!

Well, there you go, some college life excitement! woo!  

No comments:

html/java