Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Oh, that little Nocturnal one...

Yes.   This little one.....
She looks cute.
She looks innocent..
and she IS so sweet...
But, every once in a while ...  

Her alter ego comes out!

She becomes POSSESSED by the spirit of the Bat.
Yes, she becomes the nocturnal one!

Last night was one of those nights that she was possessed.  Apparently, she had been a little bit naughty earlier in the evening and had hidden a piece of old cheese that she stole from the trash.  She hid it in a pile of kid school stuff on the sofa, if you were wondering.  I guess she figured they would have her back. We usually have her sleep in our room on her bed, with the bedroom door shut.  If we leave it open she has a tendency to need to bark at every little bump in the night...  In our room, she sleeps soundly, so soundly that she doesn't even get up when I do in the morning.  She and Honey usually sleep in.  I take it as them thinking, "Dear God, Mom.  You get up way too early."  Which is true.   

Nights like last night remind me how much I appreciate sleeping through the night.

This is my view in the morning.  Normally.
(They were out cold, the camera woke them up.) 


Well, here's to hoping the nocturnal one doesn't come visit again for a very long time!  

I need a nap and it is only 830am....

No comments:

html/java