Friday, September 16, 2011

Sleep?!


Early Morning rant...

School is back into full swing,
which means...

NO SLEEP

Seriously.

The kids leave the house by 6am,
which means I am up by 5am
I am NOT a morning person

Todd has been working a zillion hours
and often is up 'til past 11pm
working in our bedroom

So, when it is finally time to sleep.

I WANT QUIET!


There is something VERY wrong with our neighbors....

They seem nice during the day,
but I SWEAR Demons possess them at night...


I have NEVER, ever lived anywhere that is so annoyingly loud.



FUDGE!

A few 'regular' torments to my ears.

-CAR ALARMS-
More than one neighbor has this issue, HOW?!
If your car alarm likes to go off at 2am, consistently,
UNPLUG the flipping thing!
Simple.
It is defective.
 No one wants your old car, and if they do good let them have it!
We live in a SAFE area,
but your car alarm makes me want to steal your car and drive it off a cliff!

-Screaming Children-
Why must your child scream every night starting at 11pm?
Why?
Can you please stop giving your 5-6 year old naps,
 so there is NOT a scream fit every night.
or even better..
How bout start putting the kid to bed by 9pm,
like a normal parent.
or
HOW about shutting your Gosh Dang windows!
---

Cursing Kids
(enough said)


Cursing Adults
I am sorry the game didn't go the way you wanted it to, really.
Ok, not really.
I really don't care.
But, I do care if my ears are violated by your obscenity mouth.
Shut it!
I mean, come on, even my teens are appalled by your obnoxious behavior!
and NO Wonder your kids are foul mouthed!
Where is a bar of soap when you need one?

Dogs
If you have a dog, keep it quiet.
I have TWO, it is possible, I swear!
Don't get a dog and put it in your yard 
all day and night and let it bark and howl it's guts out.
In all sorts of weather, grrrr....
Especially, don't leave your LOUD, SAD barker outside
 if it sounds like a pig being tortured when it barks.  
Makes me want to put it out of its' misery.

Back Yard Parties
Ok, I know it is fun to have parties and have people over.
I can handle a loud venue on the weekends
Really though, 15 - 8 year olds camping out in your back yard..
SCREAMING and Yelling all night
on a Tuesday NIGHT?!
What the CRAP is wrong with YOU?!

I need sleep.

Where the Heck is the MUTE button for this neighborhood?


No comments:

html/java