Wednesday, September 14, 2011

18!

Happy Birthday to YOU,

My Kayla!




Dearest Kayla, 

My precious, first baby!  You came into my world 18 years ago today, and forever changed who I am and how I see life.  Things that seemed important, that I thought I wanted or needed to have or to accomplish in life, before I knew you, failed to even light a candle to the joy, love and satisfaction I feel at  being your Mommy.    What a privilege it is to be allowed to teach, love, and be a life guide to a precious new soul.    

I loved you with all of my heart,  from the moment we met...
Thank you for not only being mine, but for being a sweet, loving daughter as well...

Kayla, your Daddy and I (as well as the sibs and all of our pets) love you so much.  

I hope you will always look back on your childhood with fondness.
With feelings of love and happiness,
and KNOW that you are loved and treasured.

and remember all the fun that we had along the way.

The many adventures we had...

the holidays we embraced...

The cuddles and love.


and of course Disneyland

always remember to keep 
the MAGIC alive
and dreams in your heart!

celebrate - life is a gift
 
and smile all along the way
silliness and all

Most importantly, if life get's you down,
 which, annoyingly, it does sometimes
Don't take it too seriously...
"Kayla : Who farted?!  RUDE!
Lily: Uhm, wasn't me... I was sleeping, probably Logan..
Logan: Lily - no, you were not sleeping!
Krystin: I don't care who did it - PeeYOU!"

You will always have Logan & Krystin as well -
They love you no matter what...
Best friends for always, that will always stand by your side!

You beautiful inside and out!

Happy 18th Birthday, My Kayla Love...   

Always remember
Daddy and Mommy - LOVE YOU!


No comments:

html/java