Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dreamy Journey

It has been a couple of months now, 
since Todd has completed his work with Hong Kong...

A couple months, since I last journeyed with my Love there.

I am honestly, relieved at the more normal schedule we have now.
No 2am meeting.
No 16 hour time difference.
No Long flights every other week...

Yet, still, I dream of Hong Kong.

In my dreams, while I slumber peacefully,
 I visit this enchanting place, again and again...






 





Hong Kong is magical...
Or.
Maybe, it was the time I spent with my Love...
and the memories I have with him that are magical too.
Look at that smile...
Love!

I love the grayness of the skies...
With the buildings jetting to sky on the edge of the vast sea...

I love how everywhere you look...
You are surrounded by Mountains and sea...


I love how the sun rises and sets over the ocean...


I love the city skyline
and the rainbow of colors it reflects on the water at night

One day.
We shall return.
Hopefully, with children in tow.

-
-
What do I not miss?
This...

-


Til we meet again Hong Kong -

No comments:

html/java