Monday, February 28, 2011

Dear Todd,

My Dear Todd,

For some reason, I seriously could not think this past weekend.  Really could not think...  Utterly distracted, I guess, with thoughts of missing you...  

What happens when you 'aren't' quite thinking right???   Well for me..

To name a couple, I am sure there are more...

1st - went to costco.  needed gas (again) - you know to save money go to Costco.  The gas prices are getting scary again.  Well, as it was pumping, I noticed I was getting the expensive gas...   Wow, that was counter productive..

2nd - Ok.  You know how much I love my baby bird...  Well, it is really cold in the bird room or was this weekend, and i promised the kids I would stop moping (or at least take a break from it) and take them out to a movie.  So, I turned the little portable heater on and aimed it at our bird girls...  Only, to come home and realize..  I didn't turn the heater on.  Yah, I kind of turned on the  fan instead....  ugh.  Poor birds... So, not only was it chilly, but care of me, they got a little windchill factor going on too.. 

and 3rd - to top it off.....  I told the kids to pick a movie.  i didn't care, remember pouting and sulky.  They picked some violent, dramatic flick. i guess I kinda did car, because I really wasn't up for violence.  So I quickly, semi-awarely glance down the movies - see Owen Wilson's face...  And think.  He is usually in funny, lighthearted flicks lets see that.... I need an upbeat distraction.   :(  Movie was going to start in 10 mins, so we rush over, get seats and I didn't think much about it.

I think I should have won some 'Best Mom' Award...   Wow, gravely inappropriate!!!   Just as a warning, a heads up to those of you out there.   I kept telling the kids to cover their faces!  Oh My Gosh.  It was funny, but I am sure my face was three shades of red by the time we left.  Poor kids, sorry.  Mommy was having an off day.  Well, I guess you are a little more uhm, 'well rounded'...  I told them it was kind of like my trip to India - a little shocking!

Anyhow, I love YOU, and despite coughing all night.  I feel MUCH better today.  (:

Love,

Tammy

No comments:

html/java