Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dear Todd,

A note and update, to my Sweet, while he is away....

Hello Love.  Last night and this morning was rainy and sooo cold. Kayla hung out with friends, til I was too tired to stay up any longer and picked her up at 10:30pm.  Her friends seem really awesome.

This morning, despite the frigid temps, Krystin was eager to do well in Track, so when there was a break in the storm she asked to go to the track to train and practice. 

I am not exaggerating. 
It was, seriously cold.
You know those little hills by our house, yes they have snow on them.
Sorry the pic isn't great, but you get the idea.

While Krystin warmed up, 
Logan and I cuddled together to keep warm. 


Yah, Logan is wearing shorts.

So, Logan timed Krystin 
and Yes, she ran in her track suit.
I tried to convince her to keep wearing her sweats, 
but alas she said they would impede her speed.

Anyhow, it is almost 5pm here.
I am not sure what we are going to do this evening, probably just hang and watch movies.

Well, we all Love and miss you lots!

No comments:

html/java