Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Spa Day for Poochies

It has been a while since the girls were able to have a spa day... Lily is a bit on the shy side, so I was a little worried when I dropped her off. She did nothing to alleviate my concern as she shook violently when I handed her over. I wanted to call and check on her, make sure she was ok, but didn't want to be one of 'those' Doggy Mommys. We have used this groomer numerous times and all has been great each time. So, I toughed it out until they called at 2pm! PHEW!


On the way home.


Ok, I think my Pups are incredibly cute
in the Bows the groomers put in there fur!
Sooo cute!
But, my dogs have ZERO tolerance for them
and usually have the bows off within minutes of coming home...

Sooo.

I thought, well before they get their bows off
and before Lily finds some mud to romp in (which is our white dogs favorite activity, next to trash digging) I would take some pics.

Apparently, Honey needed a minute.

Looks as though Lily is laughing.
(Like, "Ha, Ha Mom's taking your picture.")

Lily, who's laughing now.

Ok, enough - smile for me.
I grabbed some treats.
Determined to get a shot before the bows come out.
and this is the best I could get.




Relaxing at home...
We have been home for 10 minutes.



and
Lily is caught trying to 'shake' the bow out!

little turkey.

No comments:

html/java