Monday, February 22, 2010

Lil' Abner

My Mom invited us (Todd, myself, and the children) to attend a performance of Lil' Abner. My Mom's good friend from High School was involved with the production and arranged our seats for us. I had never seen Lil' Abner before, so that was fun. It was actually a 'Children's Theatre' acting group, some 200 children. Amazing! The kids loved it as well! Thanks Mom for inviting us!


It was a bit of a drive - 90 miles

but, for these kids - 90 miles in the car - no problem!

My Mom, also, cleaned out her closet and sent some stuff for the girls to sift through. Both girls are in drama at school, so anything they didn't like they thought would be fun to have for drama class.

They got a kick out of trying on the clothes.




I believe this is a painting outfit, Kayla thought that was too funny!


Bonus: My pups are usually tethered to me by an invisible lead all day. Today I looked around and they were not there???? Where did I find them? Sleeping together, sooo cute, I know.

No comments:

html/java