Friday, February 19, 2010

Doggy - Photo Shoot

There are a lot of O's in that title...

Anyhow, I got to thinking about a few different things. Namely, how beautiful it is outside lately, and how beautiful the flowers are that naturally bloom in my backyard! Really breath-taking. Now is it the years I spent in the desert with just a lone brick wall to tantalize my view outside my window that gave me this extra measure of appreciation??? Who knows. Either way, I have always LOVED flowers and I decided to capture the moment!

So, what better way then to have a doggy photo shoot. I mean my poochies are pretty cute and they were a little jealous that I didn't include them in Valentine's Day pics...

Except, well it just really didn't work out as well as I would have hoped...

First, I tried to get Honey to pose.

"Honey, Look at Mommy."

"Really, over here Honey..."
Silly sounds and whistles followed, to no avail..

"Yay Honey, look at Mom."
No, don't look scared, is it that bad?


I gave up after a few more tries, and thought - Lily loves to have her pic taken! No problem.

"Lily, look up baby."

"Lily stop squinting???"

Oh, I give up.
But the flowers are pretty, right?!


Ok, one last attempt at getting a picture of the pups not looking scared. Maybe, I shouldn't have posed them on the barbeque???


Maybe next time.

No comments:

html/java