Monday, February 8, 2010

Reflections in time

I have been scanning pictures... Lots of pictures. This has been on my 'to do' list for some time. Knowing what a daunting task this would be, it kept slipping down on the list.... But, I finally am actually doing it.

Scanning and scanning and scanning... You get the idea.

What I came to realize is - each of these pictures is like a 'Reflection in time'...

Almost like time travel. I have been amazed that how my mind has been flooded with all of these memories that I really hadn't thought about for years...

Here is a 'small' glimpse into the past...

First our sweet Kayla joined our lives:

How I love a sleeping baby in my arms..


Such a cute little thing...


Daddy & Kay-Kay... How cute!


Not wanting Kay to be a 'l-only' child we welcomed Logan:

Grama-Dian was thrilled - finally a BOY!

he is pretty darn cute!

and Daddy had two friends to play with...


Kay and Logan had good times together.

"Oh, that was a good one Logo!" - Kay

They were taught early an appreciation for Disneyland...


but something was missing?

The final chapter to our story - we welcomed our baby Krystin with much love and joy...

Mommy & Krysto going home from hospital


Krystin smiling for Papa


Grampa-Bubby loving on the love-bug


and yes, a sister was just what Kayla wanted.


I have scanned in about 1000 pictures. While I really do think each and everyone of them is special - I thought I would just share a couple...

1 comment:

Melanie said...

What a great thing to do---make your pictures digital! Adorable little, now big ones! I remember them when they were that age!

html/java