Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valetine's Day

Valentine fun at our house!

No Valentine's Day would be complete without
Pink- Heart Krispy Treats... Yum!


and ...

The children and I were brave and attempted something that we have not yet attempted together.

This little lemon tree is in our backyard and is very 'fruitful'... Heh.

So, we decided to make lemonade!!!

It came out pretty good.

I found this recipe online:

8 cups water
1 3/4 cups white sugar
1 1/2 cups lemon juice (about 8 lemons)
Heat 1 cup of water with sugar to boil.
Mix everything, chill and serve!
Easy and Good! Next time I am adding strawberries.

Also, I LOVE my kids!
A LOT!

and they are soooo cute.

So, for Valentine's Day, instead of making Valentines for everyone - I decided to turn my children in to Valentine's...
So, Happy Valentine's Haser kid style.



Happy Valentine's Day -
We LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Sims Family said...

So cute! Your kids are good sports and always look so happy.

html/java