Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Ember Update


Our little dragon isn't so little anymore.

Just last year this was our baby dragon.

What a cutie!

She has grown a little since she joined the family last year.  
Her favorite spot!

Another favorite spot.
Krystin's bed.

Ok, and her most favorite spot.



Krystin has a goal to take her for walks... 
Hasn't quite happened yet.


Our scaley little dog girl.


We all love her.




I have been trying to train her to come to me when I call her.
I didn't even know if that was possible, since she is reptilian.
I would open her room door, say her name and put her on the edge like this and then take her out.


Today she came when I called her all on her own, TWICE!

She loves to sit on my lap.


and she cuddles.  
Sometimes her cuddles are sharp and painful, but still worth it.


I am working on our co-creature relations.




Krystin was trying to communicate happiness to her baby.
(Don't kill me Krystin, so cute!)

She still loves to look out the window.


She also loves her Auntie Kay A LOT!
She climbed her while she was running on the floor!

And LOVES her bath time.

Sometimes she does bloated toad impersonations. 


Good times.  
So, our little dragon is really growing and progressing and developing her personality.
Who knew a lizard could be so much fun?

No comments:

html/java