Sunday, November 24, 2013

Happy 17th Birthday, my baby ...

17
17
17

Happy 17th Birthday to my youngest child.
Krystin, how can you possibly be 17?


My sweet little baby love-buggy...

I have treasured having you under wing from the moment you entered my life.
Your sweet smile, your loving nature, and your sparkle has brightened my day more times than you will ever know...  

Your strength and determination and pure will to succeed are inspiring!!
Any that are lucky enough to know you are better off for it.  You have the power to motivate others toward success, with your exuberance.

Happy 17 sweet girl.
I hope that this year, your 17th year, will bring you adventure, success, and so much happiness...
The world is yours my love, make the most of it!

Please know that you are a precious treasure to your family.
A treasure that we will always protect and cherish.

Happy birthday my sweet Krystin, 
and remember you will be my baby forever and always.

Love You Lots,

Your Mommallama 

No comments:

html/java