Friday, November 22, 2013

Krystin's Birthday Weekend: Catching Fire!

To Start off Krystin's Birthday Weekend....
We ordered Indian Food for Delivery (which is totally delicious and authentic, btw).
We might not have authentic Mexican, but we have excellent Indian!

Then, it happens to be opening weekend for the 2nd movie in the trilogy of Hunger Games...
Catching Fire!

For the first movie, which came out over a year ago I made shirts to celebrate.
Todd was out of town sadly.

So, this year I had to make shirts again, but holy heck was it tricky trying to find iron-on's that worked and shirts. Oh, lets just say I was still trying to work out a solution as we were getting ready to leave.  I think they came out (while not as I planned) still cute.
I should add we made the movie by 1 minute, due to late delivery of food, not the shirts I will have you know. 

So, we didn't have Logan with this time, but had Todd.

Maybe for the final movie Todd and Logan will both be there!

Funny side note...  I read the book series twice.  The first time, out of order.  Yah... 

No comments:

html/java