Wednesday, September 18, 2013

25 Years of Kissing?

September 14th, 1988

Was the first time Todd and I kissed...
(This isn't the actual picture of the first kiss, but the best I can do!  It did happen more than that once.)

Todd was very smooth while courting me...
He knew all my weaknesses....
Playing music for me...
Poetry...
Flowers....
Adventures out in Nature....
Conversations about the universe...
and well
DEPECHE MODE!...

I had no chance really.

Our first kiss was magical and well planned out I must say...
I am a sucker for a creative, romantic soul.

Kayla was born on the 5th anniversary of our first kiss.
I didn't want to take away from her birthday, so posted this on a different day.

We have now been kissing for 25 years!

25 Years...
Like a Blink and a Wiggle!
Ok, lots of blinks and wiggles...

Happy 25 years since our first kiss...


Sorry kids for the T.M.I., but it must be remembered.  
After all without the first kiss you would not be here.  Just saying!

No comments:

html/java