Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunsets....

One of my all time favorite Earthly experiences 
are 
Sunsets...

They just make me so HAPPY,
ridiculously so...
Love them.

Arizona had the most magnificent sunsets to be fair,
but California's sunsets over the Ocean were nothing less than magical...

When we first moved here,
I was a little concerned.

The sunsets were absent of color.
They were GRAY!

I expressed my concern to Todd,
which to be honest seemed a little odd/silly.
Yah, poor guy.
He had the, uhm yah, not sure what to say about that look.

I am NOT saying they aren't still beautiful,
but where are the yellow, purples, pinks, and oranges?

Recently, though, there has been a change.
 little bits of color have started to paint the sky


Then something magical happened.
One night about a week ago, during dinner,
I was commenting on how beautiful the sunset was that evening.
You can't get the best view of it from the dinner table,
so Krystin went to peak out the window and take it in.

She hollared for us all to come Look...
As, Indy was in the Sunset.
No joke!
Here are a few pics I grabbed with my phone.
Sadly, sunsets go so quickly I was afraid to grab my good camera.
The actual colors in real life matched Indy!
It was crazy. 

 In real life the streak looked an Indygo-blue like on my Indy.
 Here so you can compare.

Ok, Hong Kong...
You have magical sunsets too!
My faith is restored! <3 p="p">

No comments:

html/java