Friday, September 14, 2012

Happy 19th Birthday, Kayla! (:

Our Kayla Rooke,


Today you turn 19!
Your last year as a teen, crazy right?!

Kayla, your family loves you so much!!!

You are such a unique person,
so smart,
So witty,
so creative,
so intensely passionate,
and so inspiring.
You have so many beautiful qualities that bless us 
to have you as part of our family.

Your laugh,
 is so genuine and pure that it is contagious.
Gets me EVERY TIME!

Your eyes are my favorite quality,
because they reflect the depth of your soul.

I remember,
 looking into those beautiful big eyes when you were born.
and wondering who you would become, 
and what you would be like.

Your sweet eyes showed me a beautiful soul...
One that is so full of love and wisdom,
that a tiny little body could barely contain...

When I look into your eyes each day,
I still see that same beautiful, deep soul...
Your soul still shines through just as brightly...
Captivating, really...

It is strange for me to think,
I was 19 when I was pregnant with you,
and had you....
So... this year... 
I will have lived longer knowing you,
than not!

Thank you for being part of my life, my baby...
It doesn't matter what the tic-toc of the clock says,
I will always be your Mommy.

I am so thankful to be your Mommy.
I love you and always will...

Happy 19!
May this year be wonderful!

Love,
Mommy <3 p="p">

No comments:

html/java