Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Dear Target,

Dearest Target,

My friend.  

I miss you....

I miss our time together,
hours of happy shopping.

You always had what I needed,
in ONE place...

For great prices!
I could always find a cute top on SALE,
shoes that FIT MY FEET!
Whatever my kids wanted or needed.
Oh, how I miss you...

Your isles, so clean, so big, so well lit.

Your grocery carts.
So big!
So fun!
Made me happy.




The carts here are  just not the same...


The little mini-basket carts 
do fit in the tiny crowded isles, better though...

And 

Make it easier when you have to fit all your groceries 
in a small trolley, rather than a  car trunk.
Which, btw, I seem to always manage to fill,
and then also have two heavy bags to bring home as well....

Shopping out here is a serious workout, I tell ya.

Please Target, come to Hong Kong.
It could be all the rage?

Todd says there is no way that you will come, 
but I am hopeful.

When you do come, 
can you arrange a  delivery service!

Thank you.

Your devoted customer,

No comments:

html/java