Thursday, July 26, 2012

Star Fruit~

Is it just me,
or does that sound like a prize?

You were sooo good...
You are going to get a STAR FRUIT!

Sweet! (I hope!)
I love Stars...

Anyhow, the girls have wanted to try 
the 'Star Fruit', 
since February, when they first heard of it.

Strangely...
Yesterday was the first chance they have had.

There was MUCH anticipation.
(and I do believe even some videoing, Krystin?)

See - a star!


 Inside.  
Patrick!
Ok, not Patrick the Star Fish from Sponge Bob, really..
But, you do see the resemblance, yes?
Very cute fruit indeed.
 The girls each took some tastes of the fruit.
Logan and I did too.

Sadly, I don't think we will be 'enjoying' this fruit again.
Not our favorite. 

Very sour and plantlike.
Well, maybe it wasn't ripe all the way or
I don't know.

We could give it another chance, perhaps.

So, Star Fruit = Prize.
Not quite, 
but it is still a VERY cool looking fruit!

Bonus:  Cute Pictures



Seriously how cute are the pups with Krystin?

I mean LOOK at that little Honey smile.

Here, seriously, so cute!

No comments:

html/java