Monday, November 14, 2011

Minor Guest Blog



Hello everyone! Krystin here with a short guest blog. Please note the word short.

I was about to go to bed when I heard little Indy bird making the saddest sound. She was sitting on Xia's cage puffed up and very sad looking. So, I held out my finger, about a foot away and the cute little thing flew over to me. She then preceded to climb up my arm and onto my shoulder.


I took a pic just for my mom (love you mom!). Indy was happily eating a carrot on my shoulder before looking curiously at the camera.


Then she got stuck in my hair... And Kayla helped get her out, and now it's goodnight to the bird babies and lights off in the house.


Be back when time presents itself with more!


~Krystin

1 comment:

TamaraLove said...

Dearest Krystin-buggy! Thank you for the cute update! I loved seeing yours and Indy's faces! Made me so happy! I love you lotsers! <3, Mommy

html/java