Sunday, August 7, 2011

Todd's in India, again!

I know. 

It is probably starting to seem more or less the norm, than the exception that he is out of the country, huh?

Hopefully, that will change.

He has promised me this is the LAST international trip.
It is too exhausting...
Besides the fact, I MISS HIM!

Well, anyhow, I promised myself not to just sit there and cry and pout that he is gone (ALL WEEKEND too).

What do you do if you feel sad?

Go to the "Happiest Place on Earth" of course!

 (Yah, I look a little goofy.  Self timer camera, 
and running over to be in it don't always go well for me! LOL!)
Oh, and the security had a slight issue with the girl's pirate theme, 
but I told them we had a change of clothes for them (which they did have), so they let them in.  
I didn't say I was going to make them change, though.
Come on, where is the fun in that?!

We only went on a couple of rides and just spent the morning there, but had fun!

Bumper Bugs
We had never been on this ride before, so I took pics for Daddy.






Kids being silly


 Then, Yes we did.
We waited in line to get a pic with Pluto.
Can you feel the love.
He is Krystin's fave!

Well, Todd is in the South of India, as opposed to the North where he was previously.  It is supposed to be a bit nicer.  Here's to hoping that is true!  I hope he is doing well.  It was a seriously long flight.  I dropped him off at LAX at 1pm on Friday.  He arrived at 4:00pm Saturday, CA time...  4:30am Sunday India time...  Flying there is a bit brutal.  He will be coming home Thursday night (India time), get home Friday (CA time).  Confused yet?  Then, he is off to Big Bear XC training with Logan...  
Woo, glad he isn't driving.

No comments:

html/java