Friday, August 26, 2011

I am in DENIAL!


I am in Denial about a few things...

My focus today... 

How can She be going to college?

First Day Kindergarten - 1998

Well, apparently, I have blinked far too many times, 
because she did in fact join the adult world this last Monday.

And has officially started writing the next chapter in her life.
More like the next Book in the Series.

The decisions and choices she makes now will shape her future.
What career she will choose?
Who she will date or even marry?
Will she travel or stay local?
So many life changing choices...

The world is now hers.
Wherever she chooses, her life will now follow...

I am excited for this next Book,
as she is a most EXCELLENT author,
and illustrator too really,
so I know, 
this adventure will be GREAT, with her at it's lead.

Good luck my baby,
Work hard & Make all Your Dreams come true!
and Remember, all along the way..
Daddy & I love You and are cheering for your success!


1st Day of College - 2011

1 comment:

Sims Family said...

Ohhh that post made me cry.

html/java