Monday, August 1, 2011

20 Year HS Reunion!


My 20 Year HS Reunion was last weekend!
Wooh - 20 Years!

Feels like we just did this last year?!
Wait we did, for Todd!

There was something a little strange about having a daughter graduate HS 
ONE MONTH
before your 20 year high school reunion.

I was SLIGHTLY nervous that Todd would not make it back in time.
He was in Philly all week, and his flight home was to land at 8:30pm Friday.
Philly is notoriously delayed!
Well, we ended up staying up much too late, after midnight.
and oh, yah Saturday morning we needed to get up by 6am to take kids to XC practice.
What do we think we are still in high school, and don't need sleep?!

My dress for the night.
I loved my shoes!
So, fun!

Todd seemed to like it too! (;

It was a fun night.
Class of 1991, LOVES to have fun!
I did miss a bunch of friends that were not able to attend...
but, was able to reconnect with some great friends, and that was awesome!
and well...
I had my favorite friend from high school by my side.
My Sweet Todd!

ONE bummer, though, they didn't have my picture badge!
RUDE.
They even contacted me to make sure they would have it...
Grrr...
I had to have a guest badge.  
I am soooo into keepsakes, so I was a little bummed.

However, they did have a photo booth.
So, I got this souvenir, which is cool and silly
Of course, by the time we went over to get pics it was after midnight, and we were pretty exhausted.  
I think it shows!

We only took two pics from the night. 
It felt weird taking pics of people you hadn't seen forever!
tooo weeirddd I couldn't do it! 
So, just us.
My cute Todd.

and me.
 Yes, Todd and I played pool.
What can I say?
That's what we did in high school, so it was appropriate.

There was a Reunion Family Picnic the next day, also.
We weren't originally planning on going.
2 hours each way...
Didn't get home from the reunion til 3am....
But, we wanted to bring the kids to the family picnic.
It was SO hot.
So YES, we drove the 4 hour round trip twice in like 12 hours, with no sleep.
Grama even stopped by for a little and said, "Hi"

We took the 'scenic' route home...
Next post will be about our 'drive' home.

No comments:

html/java