Friday, August 26, 2011

This week, I tell ya... PT


So, besides High School Registration...
and 
Kay's new College schedule this week....

Logan and Krystin had Physical therapy
(it is 3x a week and usually lasts at least 1.5 hours)

Poor Kayla, finished her first day of college.
Got out about 3pm and had to go with me and her sibs to PT, which started at 4pm

The PT is right next to Costco, so Kay and I went there for a bit and got some shopping done.
Kayla made a new friend!
 What is she learning in her Gender Communication class?
I mean, that bear doesn't even really have a gender,  does it?

Then we went to PT and waited for Lo and KC to be fixed up.
Can you see all three?
Look how excited Kay looks!

Logan really gets into his stretches.

Yah... Good times.

Logan and Krystin have a follow up with their Sports MD next week.
I am hoping the Physical Therapy will be cut back a bit when school starts.
There just is not enough time in the day...


No comments:

html/java