Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ninja Stripes!

Our Little Ninja-In-Training
Kayla
Earned her first Stripe last night!

We are VERY proud of all her HARD work!!
It's hard for me, as her Mommy, to watch.
It looks really scary to me, but she loves it!
Yay - Kayla - We are Proud of You!!! (:
-
-
Bonus: Scouts selling Dog food?
Well, that is what I thought when I saw Boyscouts outside our local grocier. I couldn't help but think, "Dog food, really, that is a bit WEIRD!"... But, we support the scouts and decided to check it out.
Look at the bag- looks like my dogs food bag.
Same size, color, shape...

However, that is NOT Dog Food in the bag
Nope,
just the usual yummy chocolate covered Caramel corn.
I can imagine the Large amounts of money that they are saving on the bags versus the tins. You just have to close your eyes as you eat them and get past the feeling that you are really eating dog food.
Seriously, my dogs thought it was for them too - and were excited!

1 comment:

Sims Family said...

It does look like dog food!
by the way, with all your cross country stuff lately, I can't help of think of The Middle. Do you watch that show? Hilarious!

html/java