Saturday, December 6, 2008

What are the Haser Children up to???

It is kind of a lazy Saturday night, which is actually a nice change. Last night, on the other hand we had some of the children's friends over and ... There was clammer of 12 year old girls as they giggled, talked and played 'hide-and-seek'. I had no idea that our house had so many opportune places to hide?! ... And... the sound of teen boys playing video games, of my sweet Kayla's laughter as she agreed to join them. It made me realize how much fun it is to be a parent of 'tweens'. We are so lucky to have such great kids and that they have such great friends.

Tonight... our house is pretty quiet, so I went touring around to see what was going on. Here is what I found:

I found a teen that was rather annoyed to be greeted by a flashing little picture box!

I found a boy with his hands glued to his ipod touch. Although willing to take a slight reprieve for the camera.



I found a little animal lover with a friend on her shoulder.
How precious is that!
Baby is adjusting well.



I found a little dog fast a sleep...


and ... I found my Indy bird dancing on the table! So cute!

No comments:

html/java