Monday, December 29, 2008

MY Kids are in AZ!!! ):

Yes, I have succumb to the pressure... I let my precious, little people, whom I adore to no end leave me and go to Arizona for a couple of days. I am sure they will have a fabulous time with my Dad as the gallivant from friend to friend's house, go shopping, and eat delicious food, all the while I sit here heart broken that my babies are not by my side... Ok, is that too much??? Well, I do miss them, and hate it when they leave! Hopefully, Todd and I will be able to head out there later this week to get them back!!!
.
Logan with my Dad (doesn't my Dad just look smug?)

Kayla and Krystin getting ready for the long hall.

.

We did have some fun this weekend too. We were able to see a bunch of old friends from high school that we haven't seen forever!!! It was really neat to be able to see all of their adorable children too.

Jason and Todd
.
... and we were able to Stop by my Mom's house and have a mini Christmas with her too! Thank you Mom for the T.O. Meat Locker - soooo YUMMY!

Feet?!
Talk about genetics - on the Left we have my Mom's foot, on the right my Krystins
Almost a perfect match?!
.
... and we even had the opportunity (we being Kayla and me) to work on Chemistry! YAY

Who knew science could be so sweet.

No comments:

html/java