Saturday, December 6, 2008

My Amazing Husband!

Todd - this post is for you!!!

Ok... I can't help myself... I was just sitting here, across from my husband, and I could not resist typing this blog for him... My sweet, husband Todd was really being Extra CUTE this weekend. I just love this man! It's hard to believe I could LOVE this man more now then I did 20 years ago, when we first started dating. I do believe he gets better with time and even more good looking! So, I felt I would be a miss to not have a little tribute to him...

Look How handsome he is! What beautiful eyes!


He makes me smile...

He looks rather handsome on stage too! Don't you agree?


Ok... and even while he is busy working he finds time to give bird babies some lovin'...


Had to put 2 pics, because I find it so endearing!
Todd
I LOVE YOU!
Thank you for being mine!!!

No comments:

html/java