Thursday, January 2, 2014

Logan's Back in Hawaii

I thought for sure sending Logan on his way, this time, would be ok. That I wouldn't feel sad. I was wrong.  We did get him round trip tickets, but he returns June 8th.  That is like 6 months from now, which is a really long time not to hug your baby.  All I can say is how grateful I am for modern technology.  He is never truly more than a couple minutes away, by text or phone.   I am able to talk to him daily if he or I want. It does help ease the distance of time and space.

Last picture of my kid-set together for a while.


It is so hard watching him leave. 
I am such a baby!


We had Ramen Lunch before he left.  

 Our last good-bye pic to Logan as he was getting on his plane.

There is something endearing about a guy that travels with his Duffy.

His plane landed in Hawaii, after a stop over in Korea, just before 4am HK time.
I couldn't sleep.  It is a Mom thing, we worry.

He promptly let me know he landed and was safe!
And
His luggage made it.  I always worry! 

It was great that we were able to have him home for the holidays, and I miss him already!

It is nice to have been to his school though, so I feel much better about sending him back. He has great friends, teachers, and a wonderful environment.  Besides the clean air!

No comments:

html/java