Wednesday, January 22, 2014

College Tour: City University of HK (Via Kayla)

Kayla studies at City University of Hong Kong,
 which happens to be really close to Krystin's High School.

Krystin has been considering many different options for college, one of which was studying with her big sis at the same University. They spoke of rooming together and the fun times they could share, so Krystin decided she would apply and add it to her dart board for the decision making process.

Kayla offered to give her a personal tour of the University to help Krystin's aim as she throws that dart!

They obliged me with some cute pics from their day.

They even shared a French Treat (cause Kay is that good!). 
Can you see Kay in the pic?




I love how much my girls love each other (and their brother) and cherish their time together.
Whatever they decide and wherever they end up in life, I know they will always be there for each other which makes me so happy!



No comments:

html/java