Sunday, May 1, 2011

Week Happenings!

Whew-  end of week one of two, with out Todd - again...   :(

This weeks highlights:

Indy - Mooned my camera - Indy, rude!

Well, it is her birdday today, so I'll let it go!
Happy 8th Bird-day, Indy! 
Every single day, since You have joined our family,
 you have made me smile!
Mommy loves You sooo much! 

Of course, a watermelon Birdday cake to celebrate!

This one looks sweet, maybe even a little innocent too?  
Don't let her looks fool You...

On occasion, when i am the most tired (usually), 
she puts on this costume and parties all night...
and won't let me sleep!
SMILE, little Nocturnal ONE!!!
Ok, MOST of the time she sleeps all night, but when she doesn't - 
she really doesn't (and neither do I).
Not that I sleep while Todd is gone anyhow, 
but I would like to pretend that I could.

 The kids had a Track meet at our school, which was nice.
'cept it was hottish

 So You know, when I say I can NOT video and cheer -
I am NOT exaggerating...

exhibit a.
this is Logan, as he enters the home stretch - He turbos passed a ton of boys.
I did have to hold the camera over a tall fence, not a good excuse. 
Ok, i don't know.

Krystin has been fighting off my cough/cold for two weeks, 
so far she has been successful, although very weak and achey...
(Logan got it last week, Todd has it now in HK)..
Well, on this hot day, she looked terrible and felt worse, yet she still ran in 4 races.
She did awesome, very proud!
Ok, this is a video of the pass-off on one of her relays.  
I did warn you about how awesome the quality is, 
don't judge me! :p

exhibit 2

Krystin

 Kay and I hid in the shade with the team, rather than on the bleachers this time.
Almost 5hours in the sun would have been a little much.

Logan

A mystery to me..
Why do people hang out ON THE TRACK in the middle of a race?

Logan finally got his blood drawn.
Think they took enough?!
Saying some prayers that his results continue to be excellent. 
 
... and I am feeling grateful that he is not little anymore, 
and didn't try to book it out of there when he saw the needle.

Logan and Krystin went to a Church Youth Conference this weekend.
They had an amazing time....
(They performed in a FLASH Mob at the mall)

Which left Kayla and me, to a weekend alone.
We had a fun Mommy - Kayla date Friday night, 
and Saturday we got some important work done!
We found her prom dress.

Here are some pics of the dresses that didn't make the cut.
I love dress shopping, so glad she humors me and lets me take pics!







 They were all adorable on her, but alas only one was the ONE!

Kayla and the Llama
Doesn't get much cuter than that!

Missing my real Toddy-bear, a LOT. 
I can NOT sleep without him, did I say that - it is true...

Oh, and to make my life just a little more fun - 
My Jeepy's transmission stopped working yesterday...  
Luckily, it was near home!

Well, League Prelims are on Tuesday, and Finals are on Friday, 
and Todd is due to arrive home a day early on Thursday - so excited!
I am pumping Krystin full of Vitamin - C, as the funk has caught up with her, 
and she has been coughing all weekend!

Should be an interesting week...

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Tamara,
Whew, you are one busy Mom! How fun! Just a suggestion on videoing at the track meet. I have a little camera, so I am able to have put the lense through the holes in the fence. True, you are not able to move much as your child runs by, but it is easier to get a better video. Glad you found your keys! :-)

html/java