Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Logan,



My Dear, Sweet Logan,

Today, is your 16th birthday!
I am stunned to think that it has been 16 years!
16 years that I am thankful for EVERY SINGLE DAY
(Yes, even the argumentative, feisty days!)
Logan, since you came into our lives you have taught us much...
You have taught us how fragile life is and how much more precious it is too.
When you were little we didn't know if you would be able to stay or
if we would have the privilege to raise you.
You were very sick, and it was so scary.
I would cry - every time I looked at you, 
I couldn't bear the thought of not having you with me.
I knew you were special, 
and I loved YOU with all my heart before I even saw you the first time.
It is too easy to take for granted what a miracle life is, and
because of YOU Logan, 
I am constantly aware that everyday  is a gift.
Everyday that I get to be YOUR Mommy is a gift.
A gift that I cherish with all my heart!
Logan, you didn't just teach us too appreciate life, 
but also how to live!
You have the most kind and giving nature.
You ALWAYS think of others first.
You are a great son, brother and friend!

Throughout your life, Logan, 
anyone that has the opportunity to get to know you, will be blessed for it!
Please always KNOW how much I love you and how completely grateful I am to be YOUR MOMMY!

I Love You always!

Happy 16th Birthday!

Love, Mommy


No comments:

html/java