Friday, May 27, 2011

My Frugal kids

Ok.  I don't know many teens that make a plan together to get up at 6am on a Saturday, because they saw a sign for a community garage sale and wanted to go!   Logan coordinated it with his sisters, and to my shock (and I believe his), both his sister's got up at 6am and headed out with him on bike!   They were gone for like 5 or 6 hours.  They would come back every hour or so to come and check in and share their finds!  It was sooo cute!  Krystin and Logan have outgrown their roller blades and we needed to get them some more, but it was NOT in the budget this month with birthday's, anniversaries, and graduation.  Kayla was kind and let them borrow hers (yes their feet sizes are close enough that they can get away with it!  Well, I mentioned to Logan and Krystin that maybe they would see some blades on their adventure!  They said they WERE Looking!  Well, next time they came back - they happened to find a house that had REALLY NICE almost brand new skates!  Nikes and K2s or something that happened to be their size, and they bought them for 10 bucks (of their own money) each!  Well, with the newly purchased skates we could all skate together!  So awesome!





Did I mention, Todd & I LOVE to skate!!!!

Because we do - a LOT!

No comments:

html/java