Friday, April 1, 2011

HONG KONG

Ok...  So, why have I not been posting the last few weeks.... 

Well, because Todd's job has left me a little dazed and confused.   After I left him in India (VERY SADLY LEFT HIM) - he was  in Hong Kong for another two weeks...  SO SAD...  Initially, we expected the entire journey (INDIA/Hong Kong) to last no more than two weeks....   Well, first trip was almost a month, and they did NOT want him to come home from Hong Kong, so he went back to Hong Kong after two weeks home, which was a week ago...    --Let me state this disclaimer, I get REALLY sad when Todd is gone..--   I can't help it...  I just miss him...  and I CANNOT SLEEP....  And  India and Hong Kong are so FAR AWAY!!   Well, and it doesn't help that Hong Kong has the 15 hours in the future schedule...  Maddening.  His workday starts at 6pm Cali time...   So the only time he might have free to chat is the middle of the night...   Anyhow...   Story for another day...  Just know - No blog because - no sleep and sadness...    I will say that I enjoyed having him home for the two weeks, even if he had middle of the night meetings (IN OUR BEDROOM), and there was the ever looming return flight... 

anyhow...   

Apparently, Todd misses me too...
Did I say, "HOW MUCH I LOVE MY HUSBAND?!"  
Cause I do, sooo much?!

Well, on Monday night he sent me a message that said he wants me out in Hong Kong with him.
Now....  He needed me with him, so sweet.
So, he figured out some way to get me out to Hong Kong.
He flew me out Weds just before midnight.
It is a LONG flight, even if it was direct (way home isn't direct should interesting)...
16 hours....
i slept for four hours....
Arrived in Hong Kong at 615am (HK time) Friday
to the best gift ever - a SWEET hubby waiting for me!!!!
Soooo  Happy!

As I type this I am sitting in the office he is working out of here in HK.
He is in meetings, but we are supposed to go out tonight and tour around!
I am super excited!
My plane did land 12 hours ago at the point that I type this, and haven't slept yet,
but I am a firm believer sleep is the ONLY thing that is expendable!  
soooo.
Hopefully, my next update will have more exciting pics, but for now:

View from hotel room....
It is really beautiful.

 It was hazy, so it is hard to see the water and the mountains  and how they surround the the city...
 As Todd said before, Hotel is connected to airport - see planes. (:

 This is the bus stop outside the hotel that Daddy (Todd) waits at every morning.
(for the kids)
 Lots of big double decker buses cruise on through to various destinations...
 Finally, together again!!!
 Bus window tour...






Ok, I know - not the best pics...
They are just a teaser...
I will have tomorrow.  (:

---- Todd - Thank You  for bringing me out here to be with YOU, so SWEET!  I love YOU ----

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Wow---you are getting to be quite the world traveler! How fun to see your hubby again. I have enjoyed reading about the great things your kiddos are doing in track. They grow up way too fast.

html/java