Saturday, April 2, 2011

Enchanting.... Hong Kong

Ok...  I LOVE Hong Kong.  Love it!  (:   It is truly beautiful.   The city and the countryside...    I am super tired right now, but promised I would post pics for the kids.  Here are a few and I will post more soon, but need sleep and the pics are taking forever to upload...    So for now....

Last night we went to Kowloon, it sits across the bay from Hong Kong Proper.   At night, across the water the buildings seem radiate life...  Breath taking. . .   Kowloon has such a great 'vibe' to it too...   Peaceful, clean, buzzing with life....




Really, Starbucks should just become an international symbol.  Everywhere you look there is one, even halfway across the world...



 It is hard to get a good pic, due to all the moisture in the air, 
but the lights across the water were breath taking...


 






We stopped here for dessert.  I am NOW hooked on Asian desserts - YUM!





 


 there are trees everywhere.  Buildings are even built around the trees. 

 Lots of weddings too...
 Cinderalla type carriage on the left in the back.

They have different huge displays regularly, this evening was Grey Goose.




 Mass transit there is painless and easy!!!  (:

I am sure I have more pics, but for now....

This morning we went on a Gondola ride. 
Carriage in the sky!  This was the number one thing I wanted to do!

Be road in the bus to the Gondola station...
Every where I looked I was amazed at the beauty...



 Gondola ticket counter...
The line for the Gondola was insane like a 2-3 hour line just to get on...
For a small amount more you can join a tour, and by pass the line...
Yes.  We did that...



Our Gondola had a glass bottom...


 


 
 





 And Yes, Ziggy and Zoey were there too!








ok.  those last few pics were a tease for tomorrow.  Almost, midnight now.  Need sleep...  
(:   I love You Kayla, Logan and Krystin.  Miss You lots! 







1 comment:

Sims Family said...

It sounds like you like it a little more than India. Just a little. ;) I looks absolutely beautiful. Have fun and be safe!

html/java