Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wait?! Not yet!

How Can it be????

My baby, my youngest, old enough to go to
High School Orientation???

Where does the time go? Well, it is true. I guess I just have to accept it. Last weekend was the Capistrano High School 8th grade Expo. It is a time where parents and students go to the high school, learn about the varying programs, electives, sports, and clubs that are offered, so that in the coming weeks they can decide upon their high school future.

Krystin, in high school? but...
All three in high school at the same time???
I knew it was coming, but...
NOT YET?!

Here are some pics from the day:

Krystin in the mouth of the mascot.


Yah, I don't know what the boys are doing?




Since Logan is on the Cross Country (and now Track) Team
He had to get there early, run a zillion miles and then help at the booth.



Krystin with a friend trying to decide
which sport to choose

Krystin is deciding between Cross Country and Aquatics.

Well, at least the kids will all be in one place.
That WILL be nice.
I will deal with the fact that Kay will be a Senior later, for now I will just keep telling myself it is not true. Deny, deny, deny...

Bonus: Kayla's project from fashion class.

It is a little fashiony store.

No comments:

html/java