Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lily-spay

My POOR SWEET Baby Doggy.

Yesterday she finally was spayed (and micro-chipped). She is the fourth dog that we have had spayed, but by far the one that has worried me the most. She is incredibly shy, and shakes just going into new environments, oh and throws-up whenever slightly upset. However, it was time.


She was shaking as we walked up to the door.
How did she know?

It killed me to hand her over, while she was shaking violently, knowing what was to come. Those sweet brown eyes, looked as though I abandoned her! UHG!

She made it through the surgery well, and we (the girls and I) picked her up at 1:30pm.
She was sent home with home pain meds, and I requested some antiemetic meds too (just in case).

She was SOOO miserable.
In obvious pain and nauseated.
and very drugged up...
:(


finally home

Honey was so excited to have Lils back.

All day she ran around the house looking for her.
Sorry Hon, no playtime today.

just rest

snuggle baby

all she wants is to be held.

I didn't get much sleep last night...

her incision... :(

ouch.

Here's to a quick recovery!

No comments:

html/java